11.29.2009

SHADOWS GATHERED LIKE BATS IN THE STEEP HOLLOWS NEAR HER COLLARBONES

I made a bread pudding, but we had cooked too much food (what a mistake to make! We are lucky to have such luxuries) so now it is in the fridge waiting for our spoons-of-tomorrow.

On the subject of mistakes, it is--for some reason--making me sad that I have to get rid of all of these silly, superficial text messages on my old phone. And because I am feeling melancholy and perhaps a bit spiteful, I would just like to say: when you said "you remind me of bread pudding" it meant nothing then and even less now.

2 comments:

davidboylan said...

but i put so much thought into that text!

SAM said...

Hahahaha oh, Boyland. Why was I feeling so angsty last night? Also, if you sent me a bread pudding text I would treasure it forever.