10.07.2009

PERFECT PERFECTION WHOA

Diana: hang on you're not in 145 are you?
and I'm at the library
it's about to close so I'm packing up
me: omg
Diana: because I'm in stats 145...
me: are you taking 145
Diana: no!
NO
me: YES
Diana: YES
me: YES
Diana: OMG
YES
me: HOLY SHIT
Diana: HAHAHAHA
PERFECT
ahahahahhaha
me: OMG I AM ECSTATIC
Diana: when is your section?
OMG ME TOOOOOOOO
me: how did we not discuss this?!
Diana: mine is hahahahIDK 830 in the morning MWF
bleh
me: hahahahaha
Diana: but we can STUDY TOGETHER!!!!!
me: mine is MWF 1.30
YES YES YES
a
Diana: yes AND DO HW TOGETHER
me: nd
do homework together!
Diana: YOU BITCH I HAD CLASS DURING THAT TIME
me: YES!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHA
Diana: YESSSSS
HAHAHA
OH GOD
I NEED TO PACK UP
THE LIBRARY IS CLOSING!
me: NOOOOO
Diana: man, another instance where i need caps plus lock, you know?
hahaha
me: WHEN IS YOUR RECITATION?!
Diana: hahahaha
1130 TR you?
me: so your quiz is thursday?
Diana: man, I didn't do my hw yet!
YES
OMG
me: 2.30 WF
Diana: PERFECT
PERFECTION
WHOA
me: hahahahahah


When I talk to Diana, everything feels like the best thing ever. Unflagging enthusiasm! Also, stats study buddy!!

No comments: